If you've ever to persuade executives of the virtues of project management to improve your business' performance, you'll want to check out this step-by-step process laid out by Pcubed chairman Adrian Balfour. In 21 years in working with organizations to get projects delivered, programs off the ground, and portfolios pared down to the most critical and promising initiatives, he has seen what works and what fails. It isn't as difficult as you might think. Read article ›
References to the "cloud" are accumulating in big company press releases. In just the last two months, HP, Verizon, and EMC have all made ambitious declarations of offerings for cloud computing services of one flavor or another. By the sound of these announcements, cloud computing will make the turning on of IT services as easy as turning on the lights. As Pcubed's Colin Brown notes, we aren't there yet, and ramp-up plans need to be strategic. Read article ›
Question: "We've built an amazing mobile platform for our financial institution. Now we want to sell it to others too and recoup some of our investment. So what's next?"
Nicole Buchanan: The mistake I see a lot of companies make when faced with this situation is to think too broadly. They create a product that does a lot of different things and that could appeal to a lot of different users. But often the organization that created the product - in this case, a platform and associated applications - hasn't done much work to figure out who the ultimate second customer should be. Read article ›
Rory Underwood understands team work. This renowned former England rugby winger and RAF pilot has been part of high performing teams for his entire working career. Now he helps companies understand how to create high-performance environments to help their people achieve their potential. Here he shares a simple technique for demonstrating why companies fail so often in setting and accomplishing their missions. Read article ›
Suddenly it seems that if you're in charge of a public agency, merged services has become one of the big saws you're expected to wield in an effort to bring your diminishing budget into balance. Mergers and acquisitions are a frequent occurrence in the private sector, yet mergers are still relatively rare in the public sector. Pcubed's Ky Nichol offers these cautionary notes to help guide you in your process of a public merger. Read article ›
1340 Eisenhower Place, Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Tel : +1 (877) 728 2331
15 Allstate Parkway, 6th Floor, Markham, Ontario L3R 5B4
Tel : +1 (877) 728 2331
- United Kingdom
3-5 Crutched Friars, London EC3N 2HT
Tel : +44 (0)20 7462 0100
Friesenplatz 16, 50672 Cologne
Tel : +49 (0)221 272 2997 0
94, rue Saint Lazare, 75009 Paris
Tel : +33 (0)1 5818 5757
Level 20 Darling Park Tower 2, 201 Sussex Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Tel : +61 (0)2 9006 1609
43 Amoy Street, 069869
Tel : +65 6221 5935
|Jun 20||APMG-International Showcase UK, Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, London UK|
|Jun 25||Get a grip on cost and complexity, Millennium Bridge House, London UK|
|Jun 26||PMO Symposium, Cologne, Germany|
|Aug (TBD)||Webcast: "Drive Innovation & Portfolio Management through Social Business Solutions", On-line Webcast|
|Sep 08||Executing Inspiration Panel Discussion, GIL event in Silicon Valley, San Jose, California, USA|
|Sep 25||Government ICT 2.0, Westminster, London, UK|
|Nov 08||Synergy 2013, Westminster, London UK|
- Pcubers work behind the scenes on the Automated Transfer Vehicle Johannes Kepler, which launched Feb 16 and successfully docked with the Russion Zvevda module of the International Space Station on Feb 24. More ›
- Pcubed will be joining Aston Martin to manage a program for implementation of its new ERP system.
- Pcubed has begun working with utility PG&E on implementation of new project server technology and dashboard reporting.
- Pcubed sponsors student rugby challenge for UK schools.
- Ford has brought Pcubed in to work with its Color Harmony and Vehicle teams, providing project management support.
- Pcubed has won two new engagements at Microsoft for program delivery support.
- Microsoft has renewed Pcubed's top-tier Gold Certified Partner status in Europe with specializations in enterprise project management, portals, collaboration, and other expertise.