Image by Populous. Courtesy London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games *
Come July 27, 2012, nearly the whole world will be watching the results of Paul Deighton's labors. That's when the opening ceremony will welcome top athletes and fans to the London 2012 Olympic Games. As CEO of the London Organizing Committee of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games, Deighton has been working hard to make the Games possible. Recently, this former Goldman Sachs chief operating officer spoke with Pcubed to explain what differences he has found between leading the day to day operational requirements of investment banking and building up and managing a highly visible, multi-year organization whose total reason for being takes place over the course of a compact 29 days. Read article ›
Pcubed's Ky Nichol heads up the major sporting events practice for global consultancy Pcubed. That has included work for both the 2004 Summer Olympic and Paralympic Games in Athens and the 2006 FIFA World Cup hosted in Germany. More recently, he's been involved with the 2012 Summer Olympic and Paralympic Games. Here, Nichol shares five key principles in delivering large, multi-agency initiatives. Read article ›
To become a high performing team, those working together need to define just what that means. Renowned former England rugby winger and RAF pilot Rory Underwood, a member of Pcubed's facilitation team, shares why this simple exercise can be such a challenge. Read article ›
1340 Eisenhower Place, Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Tel : +1 (877) 728 2331
15 Allstate Parkway, 6th Floor, Markham, Ontario L3R 5B4
Tel : +1 (877) 728 2331
- United Kingdom
3-5 Crutched Friars, London EC3N 2HT
Tel : +44 (0)20 7462 0100
Friesenplatz 16, 50672 Cologne
Tel : +49 (0)221 272 2997 0
94, rue Saint Lazare, 75009 Paris
Tel : +33 (0)1 5818 5757
Level 20 Darling Park Tower 2, 201 Sussex Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Tel : +61 (0)2 9006 1609
43 Amoy Street, 069869
Tel : +65 6221 5935
* Cover Image: An artist's impression of Greenwich Park as it might look during the London 2012 Equestrian and Modern Pentathlon competitions.
|Jun 20||APMG-International Showcase UK, Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, London UK|
|Jun 25||Get a grip on cost and complexity, Millennium Bridge House, London UK|
|Jun 26||PMO Symposium, Cologne, Germany|
|Aug (TBD)||Webcast: "Drive Innovation & Portfolio Management through Social Business Solutions", On-line Webcast|
|Sep 08||Executing Inspiration Panel Discussion, GIL event in Silicon Valley, San Jose, California, USA|
|Sep 25||Government ICT 2.0, Westminster, London, UK|
|Nov 08||Synergy 2013, Westminster, London UK|
- Pcubed has received a significant contract extension to provide customization and configuration support for a client preparing to deploy Microsoft EPM 2010 to over 6,000 employees.
- Technicolor has signed Pcubed to provide a project and resource portfolio management proof of concept.
- Biron Crusenberry, with experience in media & entertainment, oil & gas, and services PPM, has rejoined Pcubed to lead its Southern California/Southwest practice.
- Sal Sanfratello has joined Pcubed's automotive IT team based in the Detroit area.
- Daniel Martell, with a deep history in agribusiness logistics, operational excellence, and project management, has joined Pcubed's New York office.