Project Management ConsultantReference: US0201
About This Role
Pcubed North America is looking for talented and ambitious individuals with high energy to grow with us in the fields of Project Management, Portfolio Management, and Program Management.
As a Pcubed consultant you will be able to deliver real business benefits and change, across a spectrum of client organizations and industries. You'll have real opportunities for rapid career progression as the Pcubed culture allows each employee to make a difference.
We'll support you in your development through training, coaching and mentoring, as well as professional qualifications and offering you access to the full, range of our client accounts.
Across North America
Commensurate with experience
superb compensation, benefits, and paid time off package
- Bachelors degree in related discipline required; Masters preferred.
- Minimum five years of experience in a client oriented business consulting / professional services role.
- Practical application of, and experience with, Project Management methodology and tools required. Able to apply PM principles with minimal guidance. PMP Certification preferred.
- Understanding of Project Management Offices and able to act as PMO Manager for a complex project or small program.
- Able to understand the client's business and manage day-to-day client relationships effectively.
- Analytical thinker who is good at collecting, compiling and presenting data to key stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate effectively, working with clients on what is challenging their business and providing appropriate and dynamic solutions. Ability to develop deep understanding of the client's business.
- Strong focus on Service Delivery and meeting or exceeding project deliverables, including:
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise (SME)
- Proactive identification of issues and problems and able to provide best in class solutions
- Lead engagements from inception to completion within scope and budget
- Desire, interest and ability to recognize and pursue new business opportunities, with support from manager.
- Although effort is to place candidate on client engagements near candidate's place of residence, selected candidate must be willing and able to travel depending on business requirements.
Applications Accepted Until:
31 December, 2012
How To Apply
If you feel that you meet the criteria we are looking for, then please send us your application for this vacancy by email (below). We will need your up-to-date resume with details of your current remuneration package, some information about you and your background, your career aspirations and anything else you think might help us evaluate your credentials for this position. Please also let us know how best to contact you. Your data will be kept confidentially, and will only be used to assess your suitability for the above career opportunity.
Please note: Applications made on behalf of potential candidates by agency representatives will not be accepted.
Click here to email us your application