Join us on Thursday, 27 April 2017 at the 10th Annual Edition of PMXPO, the FREE virtual conference and exhibition trade show.
The sessions will be full of informed project management viewpoints from leading industry experts, with topics covering leadership, PMOs, agile and more.
- - Driving Success with the Modern Hybrid PMO (Mark Price Perry, Andy Jordan and Jesse Fewell)
- - Solving Wicked Problems: What Is Old Is New Again (Mike Griffiths)
- - 2017 Pulse of the Profession®: Success Rates Rise—Transforming the High Cost of Low Performance (Tricia Cabrey and Melissa Buchanan)
- - The Self-Aware Project Manager (Naomi Caietti)
- - PPM: Simpler Can Be Better(Michael Wood)
- Alison Levine, First American Women's Everest Expedition Team Captain & Author of The New York Times Bestseller On the Edge: Leadership Lessons from Everest and Other Extreme Environments
Alison Levine is a history-making polar explorer and mountaineer. She served as team captain of the first American Women's Everest Expedition, climbed the highest peak on each continent and skied to both the North and South Poles—a feat known as the Adventure Grand Slam, which fewer than 40 people in the world have achieved. She made history in 2008 as the first American to complete a 600-mile traverse from west Antarctica to the South Pole, and once again in 2016 when she completed the first ascent of Antarctica's Hall Peak. She is the author of the New York Times bestseller On the Edge: Leadership Lessons from Mount Everest and other Extreme Environments, and founder of the Climb High Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the lives of jobless women in western Uganda. She also serves as a Senior Fellow at the Coach K Center on Leadership & Ethics at Duke University.
Event Type:FREE Virtual Conference and exhibition Trade Show
When:Apr 27 2017 (All day) UTC