Driving delivery of a converged billing platform.
This convergent billing solution was required to support the advanced and evolving business needs of the client's diverse product portfolio. The delivery of this major multi-year program involved a wide client stakeholder group, a complex delivery organization with in-house suppliers, external integrators, on-shore and off-shore suppliers, and a highly complex technology environment comprising a legacy environment and the integration and configuration of a new solution.
The Pcubed Solution
Pcubed set-up and operated an independent client side strategic program office which:
- Drove execution of the master plan comprising over 160 individual plans
- Defined, set-up and operated the program governance organization including meeting structure, cadence, inputs and outputs
- Defined, set-up and operated the management reporting for the program ensuring that the decision-makers at all times had the necessary visibility and insight needed to make decisions
- Defined, set-up and operated the risk and issue management, change management, and program communications functions
- Provided workstream managers, when required, to ensure continuity of project management following resignations, absences, etc.