Support your EPM environment with Remote Account Services (RAS)
- Microsoft® Project Server / Professional and Standard
- Microsoft® Project Portfolio Server
- Microsoft® Windows SharePoint® Services
- Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server
- Pcubed DeliveryHub™
As industry leaders in Portfolio, Program and Project Management, our team of technology and application specialists are uniquely positioned to provide you with support and advisory services.
Our Remote Account Services (RAS) supports your people, your processes and your software platform through a multi-tiered technical and application support escalation process, giving you the best possible service in the most efficient and flexible way:
- Tier 1 : First-line support for basic inquiries and problem resolution (Virtual Help Desk)
- Tier 2 : Advanced technical/application support and/or administration services
- Tier 3 : Back-end support for more complex inquires and problem resolution
- Tier 4 : Escalation assistance with the respective software provider(s) (eg. Microsoft™)
Our support specialists are available via a toll-free number, support ticket system and/or e-mail. We also offer interactive help using tools including Live Meeting and Remote Desktop Connection, providing diagnostic and remedial activities/guidance in real time. Optional per incident support is also available at a premium rate.
We are currently offering up to 8 hours of FREE remote advisory to qualifying organizations, as part of a review of EPM environments. This may include an architectural and business review of current EPM systems, or private, personal training presentations via LiveMeeting covering features, review, and tips & tricks of EPM.
For more information about Pcubed Remote Account Services, or to see if your organization qualifies for our free advisory offer, please click here to contact us ›