Pcubed is a worldwide consulting organization helping clients deliver complex programs, projects and business transformation initiatives, as well as long-term process improvement. www.pcubed.com
Pcubed North America has been selected as one of the National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For™ since 2012. Based directly on employee responses, this competition honors organizations displaying a commitment to excellence in their human resource practices and employee enrichment initiatives. Organizations are judged based on areas you value most: The Culture, The Job, Work-Life Balance, Diversity, Recognition, Teamwork and more.
This year’s employee feedback highlighted our people, closed knit community, family environment, client work and opportunities to grow their career as what they value most working at Pcubed. Join us and see for yourself!
- Responsible for project planning, scheduling, monitoring and reporting for small and medium size projects (around 10-15 team members).
- Facilitates the definition of project outlines, goals, tasks, and resource requirements.
- Resolves or assists in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas.
- Responsible for assembling and on-boarding the project staff. Ensuring responsibilities of resources are communicated and understood.
- Facilitates the development of recommended alternatives.
- Ensures that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Measures project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Develops project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Develops and maintains forecasts and manager project costs.
- Manages risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies and actions.
- Manages changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Reports and escalates to management as needed.
- Establishes and oversees status reviews meetings among project team members.
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation, including preparation for stage gate reviews.
- Manages business change aspects to ensure appropriated information is delivered to key stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree a plus, preferably in the fields of Computer Science, Information Management or Engineering.
- 5-10 years’ experience in IT with a proven depth of PPM delivery experience across a wide range of technologies including software, project management, and major implementations on cross functional projects.
- Excellent understanding of different Project Management principles and methodologies, proficiency with PM tools and expert-level in at least one Enterprise PM software tool (MS Project, SharePoint, Project Server, JIRA, VersionOne, Clarity, etc.).
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience of software development. Understanding of end to end IT delivery and operations.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- PMP certification a plus.
How To Apply
If you feel that you meet the criteria we are looking for, then please send us your application for this vacancy by email (above). We will need your up-to-date resume with details of your current remuneration package, some information about you and your background, your career aspirations and anything else you think might help us evaluate your credentials for this position. Please also let us know how best to contact you. Your data will be kept confidentially, and will only be used to assess your suitability for the above career opportunity.
Applications made on behalf of potential candidates by agency representatives will not be accepted.