Consultant - Business Analyst – Portland, OR
Local candidates only.
Pcubed is the international leader in providing project management and change management consulting services. With more than 1300 consultants working globally from our offices in Europe, the United States, and Asia Pacific, Pcubed delivers results to clients in all major industry sectors. Pcubed uses the knowledge and experience gained in over 2,500 engagements worldwide to advise clients on best-in-breed project and initiative management approaches. We provide the skills and resources that make project objectives reality and help our clients make changes to their business
This position will focus on the task of business analysis – requirements gathering, process mapping, and use case development working within our existing on-site client project teams. This is a critical role that ensures projects have clearly analyzed their business environment and clearly articulated the source of values and business requirements for the project.
The Business Analyst will be in our Houston office, yet spent the majority of their time at client sites
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of business experience, ideally in a consulting/professional services role.
- Interaction with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand the problem(s) being resolved by the scope of the project and the requirements to meet business needs.
- Gather document and analyze business needs and requirements.
- Translate and simplify business requirements so they are readily understood by the project team.
- Management of business requirements through the project lifecycle to include definition, testing, and acceptance.
- Collections of documentation and preparation of a project’s business case.
- Support the project manager in managing the scope of the project and requirements change management.
- Provide feedback on the user testing, confirmation that solutions are meeting the business requirements as documented.
- Knowledge and experience with Project Management methodology and tools preferred. PMP Certification, Agile methodology, or certification in progress.
- Analytical thinker who is effective at collecting, compiling, and presenting data to key stakeholders.
- Must have an outgoing personality with the ability to build strong client relationships.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization, working with clients to provide dynamic solutions as problems arise.
- Strong focus on delivery and meeting or exceeding project deliverables, including:
- Interest, and ability in recognizing and pursuing new business opportunities under the direction of Team Lead.
- Although the effort is to place a candidate on client engagements near the candidate’s place of residence, the selected candidate must be willing and able to travel periodically depending on business requirements.
- Must be willing to travel 25-50%.
How To Apply
If you feel that you meet the criteria we are looking for, then please send us your application for this vacancy by email (above). We will need your up-to-date resume with details of your current remuneration package, some information about you and your background, your career aspirations and anything else you think might help us evaluate your credentials for this position. Please also let us know how best to contact you. Your data will be kept confidentially, and will only be used to assess your suitability for the above career opportunity.
Applications made on behalf of potential candidates by agency representatives will not be accepted.