Pcubed is a worldwide consulting organization helping clients deliver complex programs, projects, and business transformation initiatives.
Pcubed North America has been selected as one of the National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For™ for the last 6 years. Based directly on employee responses, this competition honors organizations displaying a commitment to excellence in their human resource practices and employee enrichment initiatives. Organizations are judged based on areas you value most: The Culture, The Job, Work-Life Balance, Diversity, Recognition, Teamwork and more.
This year’s employee feedback highlighted our people, closely knit community, family environment, client work and opportunities to grow their career as what they value most working at Pcubed. Join us and see for yourself!
- Manages project cost, budget, and forecasts, ensuring financial information accuracy.
- Analyzes cost and plan variances and recommend remediation options to Project Manager.
- Responsible for developing, communicating, deploying and monitoring the plan and implementing the method of progress reporting.
- Manages key stakeholder relationships with strong communication skills
- Develops project progress reports including critical path, earned value, and future forecasts.
- Manages the planning and coordination of an overall integrated project schedule with project managers and team members.
- Manages risks, issues, dependencies, actions, and assumptions in conjunction with Project Manager
- Schedule and facilitates project status meetings.
- Follows appropriate processes and uses tools to record plan, cost and status information.
- Supports the Project Manager in the production of additional project management deliverables as identified.
- Manages risks, issues, dependencies, actions and assumptions
- Bachelors degree required, MBA/MS preferred.
- Financial management experience (to include budgeting, reporting and analysis)
- Minimum of 1-year experience with the entire Microsoft Office Suite, including intermediate to advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills. MS Project exposure is a plus.
- Experience summarizing results and producing management reports.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including excellent presentation skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and adherence to project deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and as a member of a team, handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior project experience is an advantage, combined with CAPM or PMP certification from the PMI
How To Apply
If you feel that you meet the criteria we are looking for, then please send us your application for this vacancy by email (above). We will need your up-to-date resume with details of your current remuneration package, some information about you and your background, your career aspirations and anything else you think might help us evaluate your credentials for this position. Please also let us know how best to contact you. Your data will be kept confidentially, and will only be used to assess your suitability for the above career opportunity.
Applications made on behalf of potential candidates by agency representatives will not be accepted.