Scrum Master will work at our client sites and participate in all elements of Agile delivery. This role includes coaching and reinforcement of Agile techniques within delivery teams. The leadership of typical Agile ceremonies to include Sprint Planning, Daily Stand up, Iteration Review and Retrospectives.
Helping companies achieve their most important goals is our expertise. As the world’s largest global program and project management consultancy, we have become the trusted delivery partner of the most recognizable brands, enabling our clients to efficiently bring their strategic and operational initiatives to life.
- Guiding the team and organization on establishing the Lean-Agile mindset
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Supporting and coaching Product Owners when needed, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and leading by example.
Bachelor’s degree in relevant area of study.
- A skilled facilitator, track record of bringing people together to deliver results
- Proven team building skills – recognized as a servant leader
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master in a team that was applying Scrum principles, practices, (Adjust based on your necessity)
- 5-10 years of IT Project Management
- Excellent stakeholder management, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment behaviors.
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
- Oil & Gas IT/technology experience an advantage
- SAFe experience an advantage
Scrum Master Certification, CSM or other Agile Certification preferred
How To Apply
If you feel that you meet the criteria we are looking for, then please send us your application for this vacancy by email (above). We will need your up-to-date resume with details of your current remuneration package, some information about you and your background, your career aspirations and anything else you think might help us evaluate your credentials for this position. Please also let us know how best to contact you. Your data will be kept confidentially, and will only be used to assess your suitability for the above career opportunity.
Applications made on behalf of potential candidates by agency representatives will not be accepted.