PCUBED is the largest global management consulting firm uniquely focused on project, program, portfolio, and change management (PPM). We have delivered business transformation and embedded innovation for half of the Fortune 100 since 1994.
We are driving our New York hub to new levels and are looking for impactful mid-career PPM consultants to help us achieve our ambitious plans.
Does this describe you?
- Others look to you for direction
- Energetic and inspiring, but can roll with the punches
- Passionate and infectious about driving change
- Thoughtful, creative, and inspiring
- Problem solving, flexible attitude
- Genuine, clear and purposeful communication style
What is your story?
- You’ve delivered your first few projects and are looking for more:
- Variety, specialty, responsibility, influence
- With over 5 years of making things happen, you would like to kick start your career in a new and exciting direction
- You’re anchored in New York and want to build a successful career in this diverse economic region
If so, we’d love to talk to you about an exciting career in consultancy with a focus on project management and financial services.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree a plus.
- Experience executing PPM best practices within a credit risk environment of financial institutions
- Enforce regulatory and procedural requirements
- Thorough understanding of project management phases, techniques and tools, including sponsor and risk management (understanding of IT missions and operations a must.)
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Experience with MS Project or another related Project tool is a plus
- PMP certification a plus
How To Apply
If you feel that you meet the criteria we are looking for, then please send us your application for this vacancy by email (above). We will need your up-to-date resume with details of your current remuneration package, some information about you and your background, your career aspirations and anything else you think might help us evaluate your credentials for this position. Please also let us know how best to contact you. Your data will be kept confidentially, and will only be used to assess your suitability for the above career opportunity.
Applications made on behalf of potential candidates by agency representatives will not be accepted.