Pcubed is a worldwide consulting organization helping clients manage and deliver complex programs, projects and business transformation initiatives. Our Core: Exceptional delivery for our Clients. Exceptional experience for our People. Period.
To provide our people with unparalleled opportunity to be successful, resourceful and amazed at the caliber of people you will work with and the Fortune 500 clients with whom we partner.
About This Role:
As an IT Risk Project Management Consultant, you deliver excellence in Project, Program and Portfolio Management for our Financial Services clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for assessing, implementing, and improving the IT Infrastructure and Operations 1st line of defense program based on industry-accepted control and risk management frameworks and company standards. Opportunities exist for developing and driving internal initiatives and procedures, mentoring and coaching, thought leadership and more.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
· 5 plus years of experience in IT audit, risk management, or compliance disciplines preferably in the financial services industry and / or a Big 4 company
· 5 plus years of Project / Program management experience required
· Independently interacts with federal regulators, internal and external auditors, IT Governance, and company executives
· Thorough knowledge of one or more IT processes and controls and a deep understanding of risk and control frameworks
· Strong understanding of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle,) application, network, operating system, database and core infrastructure security concepts
· Proven problem solver with ability to provide in-depth analysis of complex problems, manage risk, and make quick decisions
· Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
· General knowledge of information technology regulatory requirements and standards
· Experience with IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (IT GRC) tools preferred
· Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Degree preferred, PMP also preferred
How To Apply
If you feel that you meet the criteria we are looking for, then please send us your application for this vacancy by email (above). We will need your up-to-date resume with details of your current remuneration package, some information about you and your background, your career aspirations and anything else you think might help us evaluate your credentials for this position. Please also let us know how best to contact you. Your data will be kept confidentially, and will only be used to assess your suitability for the above career opportunity.
Applications made on behalf of potential candidates by agency representatives will not be accepted.