Pcubed is the largest global management consulting firm uniquely focused on program, portfolio and change management. We have delivered business transformation and embedded innovation for half of the Fortune 100 since 1994.
We are driving our Houston hub to new levels and are looking for promising early career stars to help us achieve our ambitious plans.
Does this describe you?
- Others look to you for direction
- Love a challenge and treat life as a learning journey
- First, pick on the team and often the team captain
- Energetic and inspiring, but can roll with the punches
- Passionate and infectious about driving change
- Thoughtful, creative and inspiring
- Can bring people together to solve problems, maintain a flexible attitude
- Genuine, clear and purposeful communication style
What’s your story?
- Recent grad with little or no prior consultancy but are intrigued by what it means
- An interest, a graduate role or college experience in business, information management, technology, project management, and psychology
- Having enjoyed your first taste of success in your career you are:
- getting bored and looking for a change
- seeking more from your initial corporate rotation program or role
- ambitious and wondering what next
- You’re an analyst but want to get out of the process weeds and start running the show
- You’re anchored in Houston and want to build a successful career in this diverse economic region
- You might be an Excel wizard or know some agile tools, but in all cases, you have an eye for detail and are great at organizing finances, teams, and activities.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk to you about an exciting career in consulting with a focus on leading people through change, project management, and technology.
Bachelors degree required, MBA/Masters preferred
How To Apply
If you feel that you meet the criteria we are looking for, then please send us your application for this vacancy by email (above). We will need your up-to-date resume with details of your current remuneration package, some information about you and your background, your career aspirations and anything else you think might help us evaluate your credentials for this position. Please also let us know how best to contact you. Your data will be kept confidentially, and will only be used to assess your suitability for the above career opportunity.
Applications made on behalf of potential candidates by agency representatives will not be accepted.