Pcubed is a worldwide consulting organization helping clients deliver complex programs, projects and business transformation initiatives, as well as long-term process improvement. Pcubed North America has been selected as one of the National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For™. Based directly on employee responses, this competition honors organizations displaying a commitment to excellence in their human resource practices and employee enrichment initiatives. Organizations are judged based on areas you value most: The Culture, The Job, Work-Life Balance, Diversity, Recognition, Teamwork and more. This year’s employee feedback highlighted our people, closed knit community, family environment, client work and opportunities to grow their career as what they value most working at Pcubed. Join us and see for yourself!
· 3 - 5 years’ experience with a proven depth of Project Portfolio Management delivery working within a Project Management Office as a Project Manager or Project Controller
· Strong understanding of different Project Management principles and methodologies, proficiency with PM tools with at least one Enterprise PM software tool (MS Project, SharePoint, Project Server, JIRA, Clarity, etc.)
· Excellent written, internal, and verbal communication skills as well as client facing and presentation skills
· CAPM / PMP certification a plus, but not a requirement
· You have the right attitude, attributes, and values our company embodies; you should be confident, ambitious, eager to learn, and comfortable with being challenged
· You are looking to use this opportunity to accelerate your career and take it to the next level
· Responsible for project planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting
· Facilitates the definition of project outlines, goals, tasks, and resource requirements as well as project development and alternative recommendations
· Resolves or assists in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas
· Ensures that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope and budget
· Measures project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
· Develops project scope and objectives involving all relevant stakeholders, maintaining forecasts, and managing project costs
· Manages risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies, and actions as well as changes in project scope, schedule, and costs; supports status reviews meetings
How To Apply
If you feel that you meet the criteria we are looking for, then please send us your application for this vacancy by email (above). We will need your up-to-date resume with details of your current remuneration package, some information about you and your background, your career aspirations and anything else you think might help us evaluate your credentials for this position. Please also let us know how best to contact you. Your data will be kept confidentially, and will only be used to assess your suitability for the above career opportunity.
Applications made on behalf of potential candidates by agency representatives will not be accepted.