Pcubed has partnered with Fortune 500 clients for over 20 years in the delivery of complex programs and projects that drive extensive business change.
You: Embrace your Career and Don't Settle.
You: Inspire people, have passion for what you do
You: Commit to lifelong learning and developing others
At Pcubed we foster a culture and environment where our consultants have the chance to contribute to their fullest potential, are provided unsurpassed delivery and development opportunities to learn and grow, feel they can balance work, life, job and family, where thoughts and feelings are respected, and where teamwork and helping each other is the norm, not the exception. In a testament to our culture, more than half of our joiners each year are referred from team members and colleagues.
These are just a few of the reasons why Pcubed North America has been selected as one of the 2017 National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For (TM) for the seventh year running - join us and see for yourself.
Organizational Change Management Consultant
We are looking for Organizational Change Management Consultants who are passionate about taking large and often complex groups of stakeholders through periods of extensive change. Using principles of both Organizational Change and project management we look for highly facilitative individuals that can take our clients through often challenging times to reach ambitious goals.
- Develop and deliver change management strategy – most often centered around IT/technology-based implementations.
- Develop a set of change management deliverables that often include items such as a stakeholder impact assessment, change readiness assessment, communication plans, training plans, go live/post go live support, change champion networks.
- Align Pcubed OCM change methodologies to the needs of the Client.
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan
- Engage with communications, training and related partners in formulation of plans and activities to support project implementation.
- Facilitate stakeholders inside and around the project team to understand what role they play in the change process and help them make the right decisions and move them across the "chasm" of emotion that exists in any transformational initiative.
- Bachelor’s degree to support your chosen career in business consulting, perhaps a relevant OCM certification e.g. Prosci
- Professionals with 3-10 years of consulting experience in delivering OCM engagements
- Expert in OCM with specific experience conducting change assessments, stakeholder analysis, developing communication approaches for the project, implementing change management strategies, and ensuring integration of change activities into the project management plan.
- Strong stakeholder management, communication and relationship building skills.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Experience in leading IT projects and business analysis is an advantage
- Ability to facilitate and influence to create movement towards attaining a common vision or goal
How To Apply
If you feel that you meet the criteria we are looking for, then please send us your application for this vacancy by email (above). We will need your up-to-date resume with details of your current remuneration package, some information about you and your background, your career aspirations and anything else you think might help us evaluate your credentials for this position. Please also let us know how best to contact you. Your data will be kept confidentially, and will only be used to assess your suitability for the above career opportunity.
Applications made on behalf of potential candidates by agency representatives will not be accepted.