Pcubed is a worldwide consulting organization helping clients deliver complex programs, projects and business transformation initiatives, as well as long-term process improvement and PMO delivery services.
We are looking for strong consultants focused on Project Management for multiple roles.
Pcubed North America has been selected as one of the National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For™ for the last 4 years. Based directly on employee responses, this competition honors organizations displaying a commitment to excellence in their human resource practices and employee enrichment initiatives. Organizations are judged based on areas you value most: The Culture, The Job, Work-Life Balance, Diversity, Recognition, Teamwork and more.
This year’s employee feedback highlighted our people, closed knit community, family environment, client work and opportunities to grow their career as what they value most working at Pcubed. Join us and see for yourself!
What will make you a successful Pcuber?
- Four to Nine years of experience in a client oriented business consulting / professional services role, specifically related to Portfolio, Project or Program Management (PPM) consulting.
- Excellent understanding of Project Management principles and methodologies, proficiency with PM tools and expert-level in at least one Enterprise PM software tool (MS Project, SharePoint, Project Server, Portfolio Management, Clarity, etc.).
- Logical thinker, adept at collecting, compiling, analyzing, and presenting data to key stakeholders.
- Experience in Data Analytics, Business Intelligence (BI) and IT Infrastructure a plus.
- Ability to build and foster client relationships.
- Able to develop deep understanding of client’s business.
- Demonstrated experience with Process Re-Engineering, introducing and implementing efficiencies, Resource Management, and an ability to manage complex projects and programs and drive them to successful completion.
- Project Management in your blood, ideally with a PM certification (CAPM, PMP, Agile, SCRUM) already under your belt or a strong desire to achieving one within 3 months of hire.
- Undergraduate degree or an MBA or other graduate degree.
- Oil & Gas or Technology & Healthcare Industry experience a plus
- Although effort is to place candidate on client engagements near candidate’s place of residence, selected candidate must be willing and able to travel extensively depending on business requirements.
How To Apply
If you feel that you meet the criteria we are looking for, then please send us your application for this vacancy by email (above). We will need your up-to-date resume with details of your current remuneration package, some information about you and your background, your career aspirations and anything else you think might help us evaluate your credentials for this position. Please also let us know how best to contact you. Your data will be kept confidentially, and will only be used to assess your suitability for the above career opportunity.
Applications made on behalf of potential candidates by agency representatives will not be accepted.