Pcubed is the largest global management consulting firm uniquely focused on program, portfolio and change management. We have delivered business transformation and embedded innovation for half of the Fortune 100 since 1994.
We can deliver the capabilities of over 1200 skilled PPM consultants based in over 30 offices worldwide with the additional support of a global network of specialist associates to optimally serve our clients globally.
Pcubed has a passionate, entrepreneurial and collaborative culture, which is at the heart of our continued success. At the core of our drive and ambitions are the sustainable growth of our business, excellence in delivery, and the empowerment and development of our talents globally.
Due to continued business growth, Pcubed are seeking consultants who have strong project and programme management skills within the Financial Services sector combined with the desire to move into a role with an international consultancy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivering Programme and Project Management solutions to our blue-chip client base, across all facets of the Financial Services industry
- Involvement in growing and developing the practice.
- Taking a flexible approach to your work, changing your approach as required, and remaining pragmatic, on client site teams could comprise of a mix of Pcubed consultants, client employees, other consultancies and third parties.
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders at a senior level, dependant on the nature of your role, this could be formalised into a target as part of your development.
- Identifying opportunities and developing proposals
- Contributing to new employees selection
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
Required skills and Experience
We are looking for talented, dynamic and experienced consulting professionals with PPM skills with expertise within Financial Services.
You will have:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of key trends and industry drivers within the FS industry
- Experience working as a Delivery Lead at either the programme or project level
- End-to-end software delivery experience
- Strong background in stakeholder management – managing multiple IT teams including offshore, and managing demanding business clients
- Experience of banking, risk and regulation preferable.
- Good commercial acumen
Why Join the Pcubed team?
We make a real impact and so will you.
As a PCU3ED consultant you will be able to deliver significant business benefits and change. You’ll have real opportunities for rapid career progression as our culture allows each employee to make a difference.
PCU3ED has a refreshing lack of formality.
The only focus is on successful delivery for our clients. As we have a flat structured environment, you’ll be given responsibility as soon as you start and you will be able to shape your future career to take you in the direction that you want to go in.
We will support you in your development.
We don’t just employ people and deploy you on one client site for years. We on-board you into our culture, provide continuous training and skills refreshers, regularly rotate assignments, and offer you access to the full range of our diverse client accounts.
Consultants are expected to work from a London base, but be flexible with regards to travel within the UK as you could be working away from home during the week. Exciting opportunities exist for those employees who may wish to work abroad as part of their time with Pcubed.
Diversity and Right to Work
Pcubed is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large. Please note that in order to be considered for these opportunities you must have the right to work in the UK.
How To Apply
If you feel that you meet the criteria we are looking for, then please send us your application for this vacancy by email (above). We will need your up-to-date resume with details of your current remuneration package, some information about you and your background, your career aspirations and anything else you think might help us evaluate your credentials for this position. Please also let us know how best to contact you. Your data will be kept confidentially, and will only be used to assess your suitability for the above career opportunity.
Applications made on behalf of potential candidates by agency representatives will not be accepted.