Pcubed is the largest global management consulting firm uniquely focused on program, portfolio and change management. We have delivered business transformation and embedded innovation for half of the Fortune 100 since 1994.
We can deliver the capabilities of over 1250 skilled PPM consultants based in over 30 offices worldwide with the additional support of a global network of specialist associates to optimally serve our clients globally.
Pcubed has a passionate, entrepreneurial and collaborative culture, which is at the heart of our continued success. At the core of our drive and ambitions are the sustainable growth of our business, excellence in delivery, and the empowerment and development of our talents globally.
Due to continued business growth, we are seeking candidates that can demonstrate relevant PPM experience within the Security arena, whether gained in-house or within a consulting environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working across the security practice delivering PPM initiatives for clients
- Your role, depending on your level and skills, will blend working on complex client engagements, supporting the creation of IP, and potentially client relationship management.
- You will support the practice lead as we build our Public Sector practice, offering significant opportunities for personal development.
- Supporting internal Pcubed mentorship and coaching initiatives
- Identifying opportunities and developing proposals
- Contributing to new employees selection
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
Why Join the Pcubed team?
We are investing heavily in the Defence and Security sector
We are a new player, we don’t have the baggage of the more established firms, and customers like the fact that we are the small, bespoke, customer focused consultancy.
We make a real impact and so will you.
As a PCU3ED consultant you will be able to deliver significant business benefits and change. You’ll have real opportunities for rapid career progression as our culture allows each employee to make a difference.
PCU3ED has a refreshing lack of formality.
The only focus is on successful delivery for our clients. As we have a flat structured environment, you’ll be given responsibility as soon as you start and you will be able to shape your future career to take you in the direction that you want to go in.
We will support you in your development.
We don’t just employ people and deploy you on one client site for years. We on-board you into our culture, provide continuous training and skills refreshers, regularly rotate assignments, and offer you access to the full range of our diverse client accounts.
Consultants are expected to work from a London base, but be flexible with regards to travel within the UK as you could be working away from home during the week. Exciting opportunities exist for those employees who may wish to work abroad as part of their time with Pcubed.
Diversity and Right to Work
Pcubed is an equal opportunities employer and seeks to employ a workforce which reflects the diverse community at large. Please note that in order to be considered for these opportunities you must have the right to work in the UK.
Required skills and Experience
We are looking for talented, dynamic and experienced consulting professionals with PPM skills combined with a proven ability to sell project, programme, portfolio management and business transformation services. Due to current pipeline, we are interested in speaking with individuals who hold active and relevant UK security clearances.
You will have:
- Experience leading complex IT or business transformation projects and/or programmes to successful delivery and perhaps also worked in the PMO environment
- Strong commercial awareness, and will be comfortable dealing with the more entrepreneurial elements of consulting
- Past exposure to managing and creating business cases would be of particular interest
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills; you will be able to make a smooth transition into the challenges of a consulting role. You should thrive on fast-moving situations, and be able to deal with ambiguity.
- Understanding and experience of project management and programme management within defence and security
- Good analytical skills with the ability to work on complex issues and communicate solutions is a clear and concise way,
- Eagerness to further your development within a consulting environment and have a consulting mind-set,
- A relevant qualification such as PRINCE2 or MSP would be of benefit
How To Apply
If you feel that you meet the criteria we are looking for, then please send us your application for this vacancy by email (above). We will need your up-to-date resume with details of your current remuneration package, some information about you and your background, your career aspirations and anything else you think might help us evaluate your credentials for this position. Please also let us know how best to contact you. Your data will be kept confidentially, and will only be used to assess your suitability for the above career opportunity.
Applications made on behalf of potential candidates by agency representatives will not be accepted.