Pcubed and Our Commitment:
Pcubed is a worldwide consulting organization helping clients manage and deliver complex programs, projects, and business transformation initiatives. Our Core: Exceptional experience for our People. Exceptional delivery for our Clients. Period.
To provide our people with unparalleled opportunity to be successful, resourceful and amazed at the caliber of people you will work with and the Fortune 500 clients with whom we partner.
You: Embrace your career.
You: Inspired. Passionate. Driven. Experienced.
At Pcubed we foster a culture and environment where our consultants have the chance to contribute to their fullest potential, are provided unsurpassed delivery and development opportunities to learn and grow; where ideas are respected, and where teamwork and helping each other is the norm.
Pcubed has been selected as one of the US National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For™ every year since 2012.
We Want You:
Here in New York we are currently looking for a passionate and pragmatic Project Manager. In this role you will develop project plans to enable quality decision making while delivering added value. You will successfully drive the execution of projects while ensuring strong project governance, change management, financials, schedule, and scope management. You will bring us your experience with cloud projects, migrations, and / or adoptions. You as our project manager will effectively assess and manage risks and issues. This opportunity is in the Corporate Security Office of a large investment bank where the environment is driven by technology.
Your Attributes and Behaviors:
· You are a high energy self-starter who is trusted responsibility to get the job done
· Smart, quick learner, and able to adopt and thrive in new environments
· Excellent communicator, adjusting your communication styles based on your audience
· You can be proactive, confident, and engaging; especially when it comes to large stakeholder groups
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· 4 - 8 years Project / Program Management experience
· Understanding of Project, Program, and Portfolio Management (PPM) disciplines, ideally in a technology environment
· Strong MS Power Point and MS Excel skills
· Proficiency with Project Management tools and software (MS Project, Project Server, Clarity, etc.)
· Financial Services Industry experience preferred but not required
· PMP and / or relevant PPM certificates a plus
You will join a global community of passionate professionals and be given the opportunity to write the story of our company.
How To Apply
If you feel that you meet the criteria we are looking for, then please send us your application for this vacancy by email (above). We will need your up-to-date resume with details of your current remuneration package, some information about you and your background, your career aspirations and anything else you think might help us evaluate your credentials for this position. Please also let us know how best to contact you. Your data will be kept confidentially, and will only be used to assess your suitability for the above career opportunity.
Applications made on behalf of potential candidates by agency representatives will not be accepted.