MiGSO - PCUBED is a leading Management Consultancy. We support our clients in steering their major projects and in delivering Program and Portfolio Management, and Change Management.
We work on the development of high-tech products and transformation projects. As a Project Management specialist, we are involved in major programs in multiple industries.
Pcubed North America has been selected as one of the National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For™. Based directly on employee responses, this competition honors organizations displaying a commitment to excellence in their human resource practices and employee enrichment initiatives.
· 10 – 15 years’ experience in Project Program Portfolio Management delivery experience as well as taking a leading role within a Project Management Office
· Excellent understanding of different Project Management principles and methodologies, proficiency with PM tools and familiarity of several Enterprise PM software tools (MS Project, SharePoint, Project Server, JIRA, Clarity, etc.)
· Experience in Project Management Office set up, governance, structure, processes, and best practices; as well as experience in establishing a Center of Excellence
· Strong knowledge of the Project Management Life Cycle and utilizing it to make improvements to the Project Management Office
· Project Management Office optimization; assessing current maturity, defining future state, implementing, and executing improvements
· Must possess the following personal attributes: strong work ethic, tenacious, attention to detail, assertion, initiative, persuasion, encouraging, and motivating.
· Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
· Strong interpersonal skills; excellent client-facing, internal communication, and presentation skills
· PMP certification a plus but not a requirement
· You will have ideally worked in a technology or security environment to know the challenges and priorities in delivering projects and / or programs; preferred, not required
· Responsible for project planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting for complex and large-scale projects
· Manages risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies, and actions
· Delivering projects and / or programs throughout the Project / Program Management Lifecycle
How To Apply
If you feel that you meet the criteria we are looking for, then please send us your application for this vacancy by email (above). We will need your up-to-date resume with details of your current remuneration package, some information about you and your background, your career aspirations and anything else you think might help us evaluate your credentials for this position. Please also let us know how best to contact you. Your data will be kept confidentially, and will only be used to assess your suitability for the above career opportunity.
Applications made on behalf of potential candidates by agency representatives will not be accepted.