Senior Project Manager - Houston Hub
To provide our people with unparalleled opportunity to be Successful, Resourceful and Amazed at the caliber of people you will work with and the Fortune 500 clients with whom we partner.
You: Embrace your Career and Don't Settle.
You: Inspired. Passionate. Experienced. Worth the investment.
You: Wow us.
At Pcubed we foster a culture and environment where our consultants have the chance to contribute to their fullest potential, are provided unsurpassed delivery and development opportunities to learn and grow, feel they are able to balance work, life, job and family, where thoughts and feelings are respected, and where teamwork and helping each other is the norm, not the exception. In a testament to our culture, more than half of our joiners each year are referred from team members and colleagues.
These are just a few of the reasons why Pcubed North America has been selected as one of the National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For (TM) for the sixth year running - join us and see for yourself.
- 10+ years of Project Management (PPM) delivery experience with clients of the Fortune 500 and other Best in Class firms.
- Lead overall delivery of IT and software related projects, ensuring deliverables meet business case objectives (time, cost, scope, value).
- Lead project teams utilizing both agile (SCRUM) and traditional project management methodologies
- SME in Project Management, Change Management, IT Transformation, Business Transformation and/or Project Management Office (PMO).
- Development of creative and dynamic solutions for clients facing exceptional challenges in delivery.
- Wide ranges of experience with stakeholder management, relationship building skills, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Manage project level communications and prepare executive level communications and updates.
- Drive day-to-day execution of the overall project delivery process, including coaching cross-functional agile teams utilizing SCRUM methodology, and traditional/incremental methodologies.
- Develop schedules/timelines/cost plans that support the business objectives, established budgets, resources, and project deliverables for each project.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- The Ideal candidate should have 6-15 years of IT Project Management experience with both agile and traditional project management methodologies (Minimum 3 years scrum master experience).
- Strong oral and written communication skills; excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- A natural self-starter, with strong team building, facilitation and collaboration skills.
- Proven ability to drive project planning and execution process that aligns with best practices and add value beyond just a task-oriented doer or project manager.
- Strong familiarity with methodologies such as SDLC and Agile.
- Proven ability to function in a fast moving and rapidly evolving environment.
- Project certifications preferred: CAPM/PMP certification, SAFe, Scrum Master or equivalent agile certifications
- Proficiency with PM tools and software (MS Project, Jira, etc.).
- Strong MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills.
How To Apply
If you feel that you meet the criteria we are looking for, then please send us your application for this vacancy by email (above). We will need your up-to-date resume with details of your current remuneration package, some information about you and your background, your career aspirations and anything else you think might help us evaluate your credentials for this position. Please also let us know how best to contact you. Your data will be kept confidentially, and will only be used to assess your suitability for the above career opportunity.
Applications made on behalf of potential candidates by agency representatives will not be accepted.