We are looking for a Project Management Officer based in Toronto, experienced in Project Management to join our rapidly growing team.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Manage multidisciplinary projects and be the project manager for the delivery of projects for clients
- Analyzing and producing monthly metrics and reporting;
- Manage WBS, budgets (costs, forecasts, trends, etc), schedule month end reports;
- Participate in various site meetings and project planning activities
- Provide recommendations to support continuous improvement of Project Management methodology
- Identifying opportunities and developing proposals
- 3-5 years of project management experience with PPM skills (PMBok)
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Professional communication and presentation skills.
- Strong focus on service delivery, staying within scope and budget, quality work product, and exceeding project deliverables
- Outgoing, positive, inquisitive, can-do attitude required
- Strong focus on service delivery, quality work product, and exceeding project deliverable
You will be based in Toronto, or mostly available in Toronto every 2/3 weeks.
How To Apply
If you feel that you meet the criteria we are looking for, then please send us your application for this vacancy by email (above). We will need your up-to-date resume with details of your current remuneration package, some information about you and your background, your career aspirations and anything else you think might help us evaluate your credentials for this position. Please also let us know how best to contact you. Your data will be kept confidentially, and will only be used to assess your suitability for the above career opportunity.
Applications made on behalf of potential candidates by agency representatives will not be accepted.