Our Company: Pcubed is a worldwide consulting organization helping clients manage and deliver complex programs, projects and business transformation initiatives. Pcubed North America has been selected as one of the National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For™ every year since 2012.
What we offer our consultants:
• The ability to work on large, interesting, challenging projects and programs. In fact, we’ve worked with nearly half of the Fortune 100!
• In-depth performance reviews that are conducted twice annually.
• Alignment with an internal career coach.
• Strong work/life balance.
• A collaborative environment with great colleagues!
• An exceptional benefits package, much of it effective your first day of employment.
• Investment in our consultant’s professional development. We offer internal and external training opportunities, with sponsorship towards related PM and Agile Certifications.
• Outgoing, positive, inquisitive, can-do attitude required!
• Bachelor degree in related discipline.
• Pursuing Certified Associate Project Management (CAPM) preferred.
• Knowledge and experience with Project Management methodology, typically gained through school.
• Some business experience (ideally in a consulting or professional services role, or appropriate internship).
• Logical thinker: adept at collecting, compiling, analyzing, and presenting data to key stakeholders.
• Ability to build and foster client relationships; may have direct client interactions.
• Great communication and presentation skills.
• Strong focus on service delivery, quality work product, and exceeding project deliverables
How To Apply
Please send applications to HR@Pcubed.com for consideration.
Must be fully authorized to work in the US (visa sponsorship not typically considered until after 2+ years of performance evaluation), and willing to travel up to 50% for future engagements if local ones are not available.