Our Company: Pcubed is a worldwide consulting organization helping clients manage and deliver complex programs, projects and business transformation initiatives. Pcubed North America has been selected as one of the National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For™ every year since 2012.
What we offer our consultants:
• The ability to work on large, interesting, challenging projects and programs. In fact, we’ve worked with over half of the Fortune 100!
• In-depth performance reviews that are conducted twice annually.
• Alignment with an internal career coach.
• Strong work/life balance.
• A collaborative environment with great colleagues!
• An exceptional benefits package, much of it effective your first day of employment.
• Investment in our consultant’s professional development. We offer internal and external training opportunities, with sponsorship towards related PM and Agile Certifications
Qualifications we’re searching for:
• Outgoing, positive, inquisitive, can-do attitude required!
• Bachelor degree in related discipline highly preferred (Project Management, Business Administration, Communications, General Management, etc.).
• Certified Associate Project Management (CAPM) preferred.
• Practical experience with Project Management methodology.
• Typically two - three years’ business experience (ideally in a consulting or professional services role).
• May have automotive industry exposure (through work or internships).
• Logical thinker: adept at collecting, compiling, analyzing, and presenting data to key stakeholders.
• Ability to deliver services against offerings in a client-facing environment.
• Must have specific interest in management consulting.
• Ability to build and foster client relationships; will likely have direct client interactions.
• Great communication and presentation skills.
• Able to investigate, identify, and understand client’s business and what is ailing; assists in providing appropriate and dynamic solutions.
• Strong focus on service delivery, quality work product, and exceeding project deliverables.
How To Apply
Please email resume to HR@Pcubed.com for further consideration.
Must be fully authorized to work in the US (visa sponsorship not typically considered until after 2+ years of performance evaluation), and willing to travel up to 50% for future engagements if local ones are not available.