Our Company: Pcubed is a worldwide consulting organization helping clients manage and deliver complex programs, projects and business transformation initiatives. Pcubed North America has been selected as one of the National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For™ every year since 2012.
What we offer our consultants:
• The ability to work on large, interesting, challenging projects and programs. In fact, we’ve worked with nearly half of the Fortune 100!
• In-depth performance reviews that are conducted twice annually.
• Alignment with an internal career coach.
• Strong work/life balance.
• A collaborative environment with great colleagues!
• An exceptional benefits package, much of it effective your first day of employment.
• Investment in our consultant’s professional development. We offer internal and external training opportunities, with sponsorship towards related PM and Agile Certifications.
Qualifications we’re searching for:
• Outgoing, positive, inquisitive, can-do attitude required!
• Typically, a Master’s degree in related discipline. Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience will be considered as well.
• Certified Project Management Professional (PMP); at a minimum, practical experience with, and application of, Project Management methodology.
• PM tool expertise preferred, such as Microsoft Project.
• Typically 4+ years’ consulting services or target industry experience.
• Understanding of Project Management Offices (PMO) and ability to act as PMO Manager for a complex project or small program.
• Standalone engagement delivery capability.
• Logical thinker: adept at collecting, compiling, analyzing, and presenting data to key stakeholders.
• Ability to deliver services against offerings in a client-facing environment.
• Ability to build and foster client relationships.
• Professional communication and presentation skills.
• Able to develop deep understanding of client’s business. Proactive identification of issues and problems and able to provide dynamic solutions.
• Strong focus on service delivery, staying within scope and budget, quality work product, and exceeding project deliverables.
• Business development support responsibilities, including extending client engagement and contributing to RFPs.
How To Apply
Please send your resume to hr@Pcubed.com for further consideration.
Must be fully authorized to work in the US (visa sponsorship not typically considered until after 2+ years of performance evaluation), and willing to travel up to 50% for future engagements if local ones are not available.