As a Project Management Consultant, you deliver excellence in Project, Program and Portfolio Management on client site, our clients are mostly Fortune 500 firms. The majority of our clients are in the Financial Services, we are also growing in industries like Public Sector, Media or Technology. At Pcubed client delivery is one big part of your job, on top of that you will have the chance to take on leadership responsibilities and driving your career and our practice (eg. Leading and driving internal initiatives, mentoring and coaching, people management, being an onboarding compass, business development and sales, thought leadership and contribution to our IP and not to forget to have fun with our team).
Pcubed is a worldwide consulting organization helping clients manage and deliver complex programs, projects and business transformation initiatives. Our Core: Exceptional delivery for our Clients. Exceptional experience for our People. Period.
To provide our people with unparalleled opportunity to be successful, resourceful and amazed at the caliber of people you will work with and the Fortune 500 clients with whom we partner.
At Pcubed we foster a culture and environment where our consultants have the chance to contribute to their fullest potential, are provided unsurpassed delivery and development opportunities to learn and grow, feel they are able to balance work, life, job & family, where thoughts and feelings are respected, and where teamwork and helping each other is the norm and not the exception.
In testament to our culture, more than half of our joiners each year are referred from team members and colleagues. These are just a few of the reasons why Pcubed North America has been selected as one of the US National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For™ every year since 2012.
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- 2-7 years Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) delivery experience with clients of the Fortune 500 and other Best In Class firms
- Industry expertise: Financial Services and Banking, Regulatory, Risk Management preferred, or other industries Pcubed is delivering in
- SME in Project Management, Change Management, IT Transformation, Business Transformation and/or Project Management Office (PMO)
- Development of creative and dynamic solutions for client pain points-no two solutions exactly the same because no two client pains are the same.
- Good stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Very good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Education and certification qualifications to support your chosen career in business consulting.
- CAPM or PMP certificate (PMI) a plus
- Proficiency with PM tools and software (MS Project, Project Server, Clarity, etc.)
- Very good MS Power Point and MS Excel skills
- 100% travel required if needed (e.g. Monday-Friday)
Personalities we are looking for:
- You are driven, ambitious and a team player
- You are entrepreneurial and want to drive your own destiny
- You like interacting with others, learning from others and sharing information and knowledge
- You like to build relationships
- You take pride in your work, you like challenges and going above and beyond
- You are demonstrating integrity in everything you do
How To Apply
If you feel that you meet the criteria we are looking for, then please send us your application for this vacancy by email (above). We will need your up-to-date resume with details of your current remuneration package, some information about you and your background, your career aspirations and anything else you think might help us evaluate your credentials for this position. Please also let us know how best to contact you. Your data will be kept confidentially, and will only be used to assess your suitability for the above career opportunity.
Applications made on behalf of potential candidates by agency representatives will not be accepted.