Pcubed is pleased to announce that Tom De Winne will be moderating an Implementation Excellence Panel Discussion at the GIL 2014 Silicon Valley event being held from September 14-17 in San Jose, CA . The panel discussion is titled: Executing on Disruptive Change and New Business Models.
Ara Grigorian, Vice President,Technicolor
Jitu Marwaha, Director II, Corporate Strategy and Business Development, SanDisk
Daniel Herb, Director of Strategy, T-Mobile
Change is the one constant, and speedy adaptation can divide the winners from the losers. Whether a new technology’s impact has the power to disrupt business models across industries or a niche audience segment’s demand is driving a new market opportunity, being able to recognize the right opportunities and execute an effective strategy or plan can make all the difference. So how does one embed the corporate agility to recognize opportunities or death smoke signals? What is a proven approach for focused change transformation that might successfully capture new markets, block competitors or…? Our cross industry panel will draw from their own experiences to share key insight into the key elements of a successful business transformation journey.
- A new capability to recognize and gain buy-in to embark on the journey; or to change the best way to approach it
- Steps to mitigate operational risk
- Concrete ideas to promote collaboration across functions to drive speed-to-market and avoid roadblocks and conflicting priorities
- Proven ways to mobilize the program team to gain momentum and deliver quick wins (as well as expected benefits) as part of the execution strategy
- Insight into where most organizations stumble in approaching change and the lessons learned or best practices to avoid missteps
For further information on this event and Pcubed, please contact us at email@example.com