SAFe Scrum Master Certification Training
Pcubed, a Scaled Agile partner and global project management consultancy, will be offering SAFe Scrum Master Certification Training to external attendees.
During this two-day course, attendees will develop an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master and will receive the tools, information and exam necessary to obtain the highly marketable SAFe Scrum Master qualification. Attendees will learn how to successfully drive and deploy Scrum at the project, program and portfolio levels of an organization.
The course will be led by Luke Pickerill, certified SPC Agile instructor, Agile coach, daily project management consultant and ex-video game developer - with a razor focus on realistic and impactful Agile implementations.
When:Dec 17 2018 (All day) to Dec 18 2018 (All day) UTC
Where:Pcubed New York100 Wall Street #40110005 New York , NYUnited StatesNew York US
Registration:Sign up via Eventbrite!
- Introduction to Agile - as SAFe qualifications assume Scrum and Agile experience, the purpose of this initial module is to provide all attendees with the contextual information required to undertake the SAFe Scrum Master course.
- Introducing Scrum in SAFe
- Characterizing the role of Scrum Master
- Experiencing PI Planning
- Facilitating Iteration Execution
- Finishing the PI
- Coaching the Agile Team
- New Scrum Masters who need to perform the role
- Existing Scrum Masters who would like to understand their role in the context of a SAFe enterprise
- Team Leads who want to understand the Scrum Master role
- SAFe Release Train Engineers who want to coach Scrum Masters on their role
- Exam Name: SAFe® Scrum Master Exam
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice
- Exam Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the SAFe Scrum Master course
- Exam cost: First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Exam Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of Questions: 45
- Passing Score: 33 out of 45 (73%)
- Retake policy: Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
- PDUs: Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP and PMI-ACP certifications.
- Renewal: Certificates expire one year after the date the certificate is earned, annual renewal fee is $100