The existing PLM program was not delivering the expected value and therefore the overall success of the program was at risk.
- All stakeholders did not have true visibility of program health and status
- The complexity of the program required more robust change controls to manage timing and cost risks
- Business priorities were not clearly aligned with the technology roadmap
- Benefits and business case were not fully validated or accepted
- Business requirements were not aligned to core PLM capabilities
Pcubed conducted a Program Diagnostic assessment based on our industry leading program transformation model which enabled GM to quickly realign program deliverables and timing with stakeholder expectations across the organization. Recommendations from our assessment identified several roadblocks that needed resolution for GM to successfully deliver their PLM program.
Download the PDF file to learn more!