By leveraging the latest Microsoft technologies (SQL Server, Windows SharePoint Server (WSS) and Microsoft® Office SharePoint Server), Pcubed's DeliveryHub™ extends your existing investments and increases your business benefits within your IT infrastructure.
The Pcubed DeliveryHub™ has been accredited by the APM Group according to PRINCE2® and MSP® standards, and incorporates OGC best practice guidance on those methodologies together with OGC Gateway™ Management.
10 reasons why Pcubed DeliveryHub™ is the perfect complement to Microsoft Project Server?
- Stores data snapshots to provide trend analysis
- Can report from multiple instances of Project Server
- Can report from different versions of Project Server
- Built in capability to integrate 3rd party application data
- Capability to store time-phased Cost Data and move into Project Server to support optimization
- Can markedly improve the Resource Management Request / Demand process
- Built in capability to drive lifecycles from defined process Flow Library
- Can provide user configured Risk Matrix
- Can support SharePoint User Interface modeling
- Can upload reports to project or role specific SharePoint sites
DeliveryHub™ Produces reports that give you appropriate detail to various levels of management and staff, all drawn from a single source so that there is no disputing which data is correct. Some of the key attributes are:
- Trend Reporting - The Pcubed DeliveryHub™ DataStore snapshots the data that is captured regarding your Projects and Programs so that you are able to deliver additional insight by comparing your performance today with last week, last month, last quarter and other custom time slices. Trend reporting capability provides the basis for defining and tracking Key Performance Indicators that are driven from consistent snapshots of data and assures that the decisions that you make are based on the best available data.
- 'Out of the box' Performance Reports support robust performance and compliance reporting to ensure that projects and programs that are in exception can be flagged, analyzed and any issues addressed. A set of initial 'out of the box' reports are provided as part of the solution to deliver "Day One" reports, which can be quickly and easily extended.
- DeliveryHub™ Security incorporates the security model from Microsoft EPM (or other defined source system) and will allow you to security trim the reports that you generate so that you can have confidence that only the people that are allowed to view data about Projects and Programs can do so.